|Just look at these frogs for proof!|
Picture by Vephriel on pettopia.com
Critho's thread on the Warcraft forums discussing mechanical and elemental pets.
The best infographic ever for pet battles! (click to enlarge)
Nearly headless Jacob, Crystalsong Forest (50, 59)
Spooky Strangler (undead) -
- Agony (UD)- Inflicts agony on the target, causing increasing Undead damage each round for 2 rounds.
- Curse of doom (UD)- Deals 40 Undead damage after 5 rounds.
- Deathgrip (UD)- Deals 20 Undead damage and forces the opponent's lowest health pet to swap into battle.
- Ghostly Bite (UD)- Deals 40 Undead damage and stuns the user for 1 round.
- Siphon Life (UD)- Deals 4 Undead damage per round for 3 rounds and heals the user for 4.
- Spectral Strike (Magic) - Strikes at the enemy with the power of a spirit beast, causing 40 Magic damage.
- Bone Prison (UD) - Deals 17 Undead damage and prevents the target from fleeing for 2 rounds.
- Call Darkness - A shadow falls across the battlefield, dealing 30 Humanoid damage and turning the weather to Darkness for 5 rounds.
- Weakness (Magic)- Deals 10 Magic damage and reduces the target's speed by 50% and damage done by 50% for 1 rounds.