Lunar Festival!!!! the lunar festival has 2 pets, which are faction specific
Festival Lantern - Horde version
Lunar Lantern - Alliance version
To get your faction’s lantern, collect 50 elder coins and hand them over to Valadar Starsong in Moonglade. Look for your opposite faction’s lantern at the auction house.
Burning Pandaren Spirit (the fire elemental) 57, 42 in Townlong Steppes
Crimson (red cloud serpent, dragonkin)
- Breath - Crimson will use a dragonkin breath attack, causing dragon damage.
- Cyclone - Crimson will create a cyclone that will move around the battlefield that has a 35% chance to cause flying type damage to your team each round for 5 rounds.
- Lift-Off - A flying type 2 round move that has Crimson fly up high, making it unattackable for one round, then on the second round will dive down and attack you with flying damage.
Glowy (wasp, flying type)
- Swarm - Swarm will attack your pet causing critter type damage. If you are struck by the swarm, you will take double damage for 2 rounds. And the kicker is that swarm continues for 3 rounds.
- Confusing Sting - This flying type move will deal flying damage every round for 5 rounds. While that poison is going on you have a 10% chance to hurt yourself while attacking.
- Glowing Toxin - A flying type attack that will deal 6% of your current pet’s max health as damage every round for 4 rounds. (That’s 24% of your health in one move over 4 rounds)
Pandaren Fire Spirit (it’s a pandaren fire spirit, elemental type)
- Conflagrate - An elemental attack that deals elemental damage and will deal a little extra if your pet is burning.
- Immolate - Deals elemental damage instantly. In addition to that, your pet has caught fire and will be burning for the next four rounds taking elemental damage.
- Cauterize - An elemental ability that restores a chunk of health, plus half of the last amount of damage from the last hit taken.
Uldum zone level 83-84, pet levels 23-24:
Caught through battle: Desert Spider, Dung Beetle, Emerald Boa, Horned Lizard, Leopard Scorpid, Locust, Mac Frog, Oasis Moth, Sidewinder, Tol’vir Scarab
Mined: Elementium Geode
Zone exclusives: Horned Lizard, Leopard Scorpid, Locust, Mac Frog, Oasis Moth, and the Tol’vir Scarab
Twilight Highlands zone level 84-85, pet levels 23-24:
Caught through battle: Black Rat, Cockroach, Grizzly Squirrel, Highlands Mouse, Highlands Skunk, Highlands Turkey, Huge Toad, Rattlesnake, Scorpid, Shore Crab, Toad, Twilight Fiendling, Twilight spider, Water Snake, Wildhammer Gryphon Hatchling, Yellow-Bellied Marmot
Mined: Elementium Geode
Zone exclusives: Highlands Mouse, Highlands Skunk, Highlands Turkey, Twilight Fiendling, Wildhammer Gryphon Hatchling, and the Yellow-Bellied Marmot
Tol Barad Peninsula zone level 85, pet levels 23-24:
Caught through battle: Squirrel, and Wharf Rat
Bought from your faction’s quartermaster and are zone exclusives: Rustberg Gull for 50 Tol Barad Commendations, Fox Kit for 200 Tol Barad Commendations
You can also get the Fox Kit by slaughtering innocent Baradin Foxes for chance of it dropping. Keep in mind that’s on the Tol Barad Peninsula, the one with the fox mobs, not the fox critters.