|We didn't even get to have a murloc beach party!|
Ncxt show's team building: Cheesy Biscuits
Tiny Poacher, Tiny Animals
Starts with Grixis Tinypop (41, 35 in Highmountain)
Gulp (it’s a frog):
- Frog Kiss: Deals aquatic damage and has a 25% chance to transform the target into a frog for 1 round. Damage increased each time it is used.
- Mudslide: This ability will call down a mudslide, dealing critter damage and causing muddy weather for 9 rounds. Muddy weather prevents any pet that enters the battlefield from swapping out for 3 rounds.
- Swarm: Gulp will start a swarm, which causes critter damage. When your pet is struck by the swarm, they take double damage for 2 rounds. Swarm continues for 3 rounds.
Egcellent (Grixis must have participated in Children’s week since he has his own Egbert):
- Peck: Egcellent pokes your pet with a sharp beak, dealing flying damage.
- Adrenaline Rush: This will deal critter damage and increased Egcellent’s speed by 75% for 3 rounds.
- Feign Death: Egcellent will feign death (like the hunters do) and will avoid your attack. This will also swap Egcellent out with the highest health pet.
Red Wire (Grixis also ran Siege of Orgrimmar and got himself a Blackfuse Bombling):
- Zap:Red Wire will launch an electrical bolt at your pet dealing mechanical damage.
- Flame Jet: This ability decimates your pet with fire dealing elemental damage. It also has a 50% chance to ignite the area. If the ground is ignited, the area will continue to burn your pet, dealing elemental damage each round for 3 rounds.
- Armageddon: This brings on the armageddon, you better call Bruce Willis because this ablity deals mechanical damage to all of your pets and instantly kills Red Wire. Using Armageddon will prevent Red Wire from activating Failsafe mechanisms.
- A suggested team I found involved the Teroclaw Hatchling and Chrominius and any level 10+ pet for your leveling fun.