|Look at this face!! Tell me you wouldn't hug it!!!|
Next Show's Team building: Dungeons and/or Dragons
My beast’s bidding (78, 57 in Stormheim)
Find Robert Craig
Thrugtusk (beast type, a little shoveltusk)
- Smash - Your pet will be smashed, taking some beast damage.
- Horn Attack - This attack deals beast damage. If Thrugtusk is faster than your pet, your pet has a 50% chance to be trampled and lose its turn.
- Stampede - Thrugtusk starts a stampede, causing your pet to take some critter damage. If your pet is struck by stampede, they take double damage for 2 rounds. On top of that, Stampede continues for 3 rounds.
Wumpas (beast type, a little hippo)
- Water Jet - Wumpas will blast your pet with a spray of water, dealing aquatic damage.
- Headbutt - Headbutt deals beast damage and also has a 25% chance to stun the target.
- Hibernate - Wumpas will fall asleep, restoring health more and more over the course of 3 rounds. During hibernate, Robert Craig won’t be able to swap pets.
Baeloth (beast type, a little basilisk hatchiling)
- Thrash - Baeloth will wildly flail at your pet 1 to 2 times, dealing beast damage per hit. It will hit an additional time if it goes first.
- Roar - A fierce roar deals beast damage and enrages Baeloth, increasing the damage it deals by 25% for 3 rounds.
- Crystal Prison - Your pet will be sealed into a crystal and be stunned for 1 round.